Software in this category will be helpful for merchant fulfilled sellers and any seller who sells on many sales channels. In order for a product to be listed in this category, it must list Amazon specifically on their website. There are hundreds of shipping companies out there, but we really needed to limit it to those who help Amazon sellers specifically. Also there are are several software products in the Ecommerce category that include shipping as one of their features, but this category is limited to software where shipping is the main focus. We hope this is helpful for you and your business. Choosing software tools for your Amazon business is an important decision. While we do not recommend any products, as we are unable to test them all, we try to bring new products to your attention and give you enough data to make an informed decision.
Please note that software prices change all the time.
Starting at $25.00 per month
DesktopShipper is a cloud- based shipping solution that integrates with the most popular online marketplaces, such as Amazon.
- Syncs your orders from all your marketplaces into one centralized in order to print packing slips and item pick lists
- Includes features such as air shipping, bills of lading, ground shipping, import/export and parcel shipping
- The software automatically rate shops between different carriers and services
- Shipment data is automatically sent back to the system the order was received from
- Ship packages out with the lowest rates by choosing between the wide selection of partnered carriers
- Gain access to highly discounted USPS rates to maximize savings and profitability
- Save money on discounted insurance and delivery confirmation
- Ensure fast and accurate delivery with validated and standardized addresses
- Expand your market with integrated custom forms
- The software is available in the US, Canada and the UK
No fee – only pay for shipping
Easyship is an all-in-one shipping tool for eCommerce sellers that offers 250+ worldwide shipping solutions with rates discounted up to 70%.
- Integrates with major online marketplaces, like Shopify and Amazon, automating everything from in-cart checkout to delivery
- Pre-register your product dimensions, category, and weight for faster processing and to ensure accurate shipping costs
- The software finds the best shipping rates, generating all necessary shipping labels and documents and calculating shipping taxes and duties
- See the exact amount of import taxes, VATs, GSTs, and other fees
- Get instant tracking notifications for all your shipments and have this info automatically sent to your customers
- Create shipping rules to choose your prefered shipping solution based on shipping destination, product type, or weight
- Easyship is free to use and there are no setup, subscription or cancellation fees, you just pay the shipping costs
Contact for price quote
Endicia's electronic postage solutions make it more manageable and affordable to ship and mail through the U.S. Postal Service by simplifying, improving and enhancing the shipping and mailing process.
- Sellers can now automatically sync their Endicia account to their Amazon store so that they receive orders in real-time
- The software allows you to add a graphic or logo to your shipping label and send customized email notifications to your customers
- The software integrates with many fulfillment management systems and provides the best possible U.S. Postal Service rates
- There is no need for special hardware, printers or scales
- Receive discounted USPS tracking and signature confirmations and discounted Priority Mail® and Priority Mail Express® domestic and international shipments
- You will be able to easily track packages and run postage reports
Starting at $25.00 per month – Free Trial
OrderCup is a cloud-based platform that streamlines and automates order management and fulfillment for eCommerce merchants.
- It pulls in orders from several sales channels such as Amazon, eBay, Shopify and many others
- Create shipping labels, packing slips, and invoices for both individual and batch shipments
- Users get discounted USPS shipping rates without needing a Stamps.com or Endicia account
- Get the best discounted rates for domestic and international shipping, discounted insurance, free global address verification and free pickups and supplies where available
- The software supports the leading hardware devices for printers, scales and scanners
- Provides reporting features in the dashboard such as sales, top selling items, shipments and shipping costs
- Integrates with multiple shipping carriers such as USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL, Canada Post, Purolator and UK Mail
Starting at $59.00 per month – Free Trial
Ordoro is a shipping and inventory solution that will help you manage all of your shopping carts, marketplaces, and shipping accounts in one place and keep your inventory in sync across all sales channels.
- Supports Shopify, eBay, Amazon, Etsy and many others
- Automatically update and sync product quantities across all channels
- Supports multiple warehouses, FBA or automated dropshipping
- Integrates with USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, and other carriers
- Reports offer different metrics such as shipping costs, revenue, top sellers, inventory stats and more
Free for 75 labels, then starting at $20.00 per month
ShipCaddie is a cloud-based shipping solution to help you manage your orders from any marketplace and ship reliably at lower costs to customers all over the globe.
- Sync orders from different marketplaces including Amazon, eBay, Shopify,many more
- Print shipping labels and packing slips for UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL, OnTrac and more
- Keep track of orders coming into your business and manage the processes required to fulfill them
- Create automation rules to speed the process
- The software also sends confirmation emails to your customers
- Use the Dynamic Rate Finder tool for all negotiated or discounted carrier rates, with the lowest USPS rates in the industry
- ShipCaddie offers a loyalty program in which users get 1% cash back for every qualifying shipment
Starting at free for 50 orders
ShipLeaf is an order fulfillment and shipping solution that combines order picking, packing, and shipping in one piece of software.
- The solution enables you to automate the printing of shipping labels straight from your browser or mobile device
- Provides you with real time postage rates
- The order picking capabilities allow you to scan product barcodes so you can avoid making costly errors when picking and packing goods
- Automates the shipping and return of orders, which helps streamline the order fulfillment process
- Works with all major carriers across the world, including FedEx, DHL, Royal Mail, UPS, Australia Post, Canada Post, and DPD Group
Pricing varies for fulfillment or prepping
ShipMonk is a multichannel order fulfillment and inventory management solution that provides shipping, warehousing, kitting and eCommerce fulfillment.
- The company’s fulfillment centers use a proprietary top-of-the-line order, inventory, shipping and warehouse management solution
- The company receives heavily discounted shipping rates with every major carrier and they pass these discounts on to you
- The software allows you to calculate real-time shipping rates
- View a multitude of shipping reports on the dashboard
- The software syncs directly with your online shopping carts to automatically import orders
- From there ShipMonk will pick, pack, and ship each order
- The service integrates seamlessly with many popular shopping carts and other third-party applications such as Amazon, eBay, Rakuten and many others
- The service provides Amazon inventory preparation to clients like opening containers, SKU repackaging and even barcode labeling.
- They are the first fulfillment center to offer Seller Fulfilled Prime as a service
Starting at $29.00 per month – Free Trial
ShippingEasy is a cloud-based solution that provides the most streamlined shipping app available for online sellers. It is also an inventory and order management platform that also offers customer email functionality.
- Integrates with Amazon, Shopify, Walmart, eBay, Squarespace, etc.
- Automatically updates and syncs product quantities across channels as sales are made
- All orders from all sources are shown in one centralized location for processing
- Print labels in huge batches rather than one at a time
- Get up to a 46% discount on USPS rates through the platform
- Automatically trigger seller and product review emails after your buyer receives their order
- Track your Amazon seller reputation right in the ShippingEasy dashboard
Starting at Free
ShippyPro is a shipping software platform for online retailers that helps with managing shipments, tracking packages and printing shipping labels, while streamlining the order fulfillment processes.
- Automatically import your orders from Amazon, eBay, Shopify and many other selling channels with the click of a button
- Compare rates and access 40+ carriers from a single dashboard: USPS, DHL Express, FedEx, UPS, Canada Post & more
- The software automatically compares your shipping rates of all your carriers and chooses the best option
- Print hundreds of labels in just seconds
- Once your shipment is created, your orders are marked as shipped on each of the sales channels, each one with its own tracking number
- Automatically produce invoices for all your sales in one click and create return labels for all the orders you have already shipped
- After you have shipped your orders, you can track all your shipments from the dashboard
Free – $.05 per label or starting at $10.00 per month
Shippo is an e-commerce shipping software that helps online retailers connect to a variety of carriers, compare rates, print shipping labels, track packages, and fulfill return requests.
- The software works with leading eCommerce platforms and shopping carts such as Amazon, Shopify, eBay and many more
- By integrating Shippo with your marketplaces, you can easily import orders, purchase shipping labels and print packing slips
- Carrier rates are up to 40% off retail prices and include shippers like FedEx, UPS, DHL, Canada Post, Deutsche Post and Ontrac
- The software identifies and pre-fills any delivery documentation required by carriers or customs
Starting at Free, then $20 per month
ShipRobot is a cloud based shipping solution that integrates with marketplaces, shopping carts, and payment processors.
- Supports Amazon and the other major shopping carts and marketplaces
- Sync all your orders into one dashboard for processing and compare rates across all shipping carriers
- Generate and print pick lists, return labels and customized packing slips and use bar codes to speed up your process
- Supported shipping carriers are UPS, Canada Post, FedEx, USPS, Express1, Endicia and Swiss Post
- The company has negotiated discounted rates with most of the carriers
Starting at $29.95 with a 60 day Free Trial
ShipRush is shipping software that comes in either a web-based solution or it can be installed as a desktop application on Windows computers. The web version also works on most smartphones.
- It is the only shipping software that offers shipping rate and delivery comparisons on one screen, side by side, allowing you to select the cheapest shipping option every time
- The label printing technology allows you to print up to 500 domestic and international labels a day
- It also allows printing packing lists and customs documents quickly and accurately
- Automatically import orders from over 80 shopping carts and systems including Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Amazon, Shopify and more
- Automatically update every order in your web store and eCommerce system with tracking information and shipped status
- Create shipping rules to automate your processes.
- Save up to 60% off base USPS rate and 21% off FedEx rates. It also integrates with UPS, On Trac, Worldwide Express and many others
Starting at $9.00 – Free Trial
ShipStation is a web-based shipping software that helps eCommerce stores import and manage their orders.
- Integrates easily with Amazon, eBay, Jet.com, Walmart, Etsy among others and lets you import order data from over 100 marketplaces, carts and stores
- It automatically updates each e-store with shipping status and tracking information
- One Click Return Management feature automatically prints a return label for every package
- The software includes a custom self-service portal for fast, hassle-free customer returns and geo tracking
- Integrations include FedEx, UPS, Royal Mail, DHL, OnTrac and many more.
- A Stamps.com account is included with your subscription and users get discounted rates from USPS, FedEx and DHL
- Compare real-time rates and delivery times for all carriers and automatically select the best carrier for each shipment based on cost and delivery time
- You also get free $100 package coverage on every shipment
Starting at $499.00 per month – Free Trial
ShipWorks is a Windows application designed to download orders from several online sales channels, calculate and print postage, and generate labels, packing slips, and more.
- It seamlessly integrates with over 70 different eCommerce platforms, such as Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Shopify and Walmart
- Users can print labels for shipping carriers including FedEx, USPS, UPS, DHL, OnTrac and more
- Get discounted USPS rates and automatically print return labels for some carriers
- Generates all the necessary documents for international shipping, such as integrated custom forms, commercial invoice, and certificate of origin automatically
- You can automate and schedule any shipping tasks to speed up your shipping process with endless customization choices
- Customizable document templates for invoices, shipping labels, emails, pick lists and reports
- The software has a built-in email solution that allows you to send shipment notifications to your sales channels, including sending tracking numbers, costs and payment status
Contact for price quote
Stamps.com is a service that lets businesses, individuals, and online sellers purchase and print postage from USPS on their home or office computer. Enjoy savings up to 40% off regular rates.
- For Windows users there is a desktop version but Mac users will have to use the online version
- The desktop version offers more features like shipping more than just Priority mail
- The software automatically selects the best USPS delivery option based on price, package size, weight and required delivery date and lowest rates
- The tool automatically validates each shipping address that is entered and stores the information into your address book for future use
- Print up to 1,000 labels at a time, along with packing slips and return labels
- Schedule pickups straight from the software
- You will be able to hide the shipping cost on the label and can also print labels for international shipments
Free – Just Pay For Shipping
VIPparcel is a free web-based software that automates and manages shipping workflows, as well as enables merchants to purchase and print discounted USPS postage online.
- The software enables customers to select postage, print labels, buy added insurance, schedule pickups, tracking and more, all from a single platform
- Utilize the postage calculator on the website to check and compare the current rates for both USPS domestic and international shipping
- Enjoy the lowest possible discounted USPS shipping services, both domestic and international
- Automatically import your orders from a wide variety of marketplaces and shopping carts including Amazon, Ebay, Shopify, Magento and more
- Customize and automate your shipping and track your shipments and confirm item delivery using the online tracking dashboard
- There are no monthly fees and users simply pay for the printed shipping labels
Starting at $30.00 per month
Wizard-Industries FBA Box Contents 2D Barcodes allows you to print 2D barcodes to provide box contents information for your inbound Amazon FBA shipments.
- All FBA sellers are required to provide box content information for each box sent to Amazon or be charged additional fees
- This software keeps track of items as you put them into the box and when the box is full, prints the barcode
- The barcode on your box allows you to skip manually entering information in SellerCentral
Starting at £25 per month – Free Trial.
Zenstores is an online cloud-based application that allows you to import orders from several popular marketplaces and is for sellers based in the United Kingdom.
- The software integrates with Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Shopify and WooCommerce or you can import orders via a CSV file
- You will be able to search through your orders by postcode, name or order number
- It allows you to filter, sort, merge, export and search