FBA Multi-Tools is a Chrome extension that shows you on the Amazon product page if you are restricted from selling and if the product is hazmat. The extension gives you the ability to bring up a Keepa chart and quickly decide if the item is a good seller, checks how often Amazon is in stock, shows average fba price + much more. Under the Keepa graph is a list of the Top 5 current prices. It also comes with an FBA Calculator to work out all your profits and ROI’s. It also shows you the profit margin, all FBA fees, the BSR and the break even price. There is also a private label checker and a sales estimator to help you make the right decisions. You can also export to google sheets with a single click. The app is compatible with US and EU Marketplaces. The app is compatible with US and EU Marketplaces. For those in Europe see the prices in GBP and Euros and you can also see EFN fees and there is a VAT option.
Newer features include:
- One Click Auto Ungate
- Item Scoring System – Looks into many data points such as ROI, profit, sales, Buy Box stock, competition on the item and much more and returns a score based on these points.
- An interactive Keepa style graph
- Instant ROI buy price checker, avg rank & Buy Box Price (30,60 & 90 Days). Plus a new stock checker & UI Design
- Results Page Calculator (Keepa, sales estimator & export) Make decisions before loading the product page
- VA Check In, time & screenshot monitor feature added (Monitor your employees work & hours)
- Sales Estimator that is partnered with SellerApp.com to provide you with one of the best sales estimators on the market. Estimator works on UK, US & EU marketplaces.
- Stock Checker – Check your competition's stock levels
- Displays top 10 sellers
- Total new FBA & FBM seller counter
Starting at £19.99 per month – Free Trial.
Be the first to leave a review.
Please login to leave a review...
To keep reviews as authentic as possible, we ask that you sign in to give your valued opinion and rating.
Login/create an account with your social media OR create one the old fashioned way. Already have an account? Please login and welcome back!
New here? Don't want to log in with your social account?
Please sign up. It just takes a few seconds….
After signing in, the page will refresh, so please just scroll back down to leave your review. Thank you for taking the time.