Seller-Repay is a tool that helps Amazon sellers recover unpaid refunds for missing and damaged inventory, failed returns and misapplied fees from their Amazon FBA accounts. Their system conducts an extensive search of your refunds, returns and inventory reports to find any possible reimbursement opportunities. It also evaluates your historical sales data and identifies fluctuations in your FBA fees, ensuring any items that have been overcharged for are reimbursed to you.
They understand how important your seller account is to you, and know that Amazon does not appreciate being spammed with automated claims. They manage your case data for you so that you’ll never exceed opening limits over a 24 hour period, while also helping to ensure you enjoy a higher success rate with your claims. The software is fully compliant with Amazon's terms of service.
The process identifies missing and damaged stock to ensure you get your money back. It also evaluates your historical sales data and identifies fluctuations in your FBA fees, ensuring any items that have been overcharged for are reimbursed to you.
Some examples of what the service looks for:
- Refund to the customer but the original not sent back after 45 days.
- Order returned with damage
- Item damaged in Amazon warehouse
- Item lost in Amazon warehouse
- Order returned with different FNSKU
- Weights and measurements at Amazon incorrect
- Submit accurate claims with just a few clicks
- Increase your profits by correcting FBA fees
- Interactive dashboard providing full visibility over the claims process
- Built to manage both large enterprise sellers and those just getting started
Seller-Repay charges 18% of reimbursements recovered.
Be the first to leave a review.
Please login to leave a review...
To keep reviews as authentic as possible, we ask that you sign in to give your valued opinion and rating.
Log in/create an account with your social media OR create one the old fashioned way. Already have an account? Please login and welcome back!
New here? Don't want to log in with your social account?
Please sign up. It just takes a few seconds….
After signing in, the page will refresh, so please just scroll back down to leave your review. Thank you for taking the time.