SellerBench is a service that handles every step of Amazon reimbursement recovery for FBA sellers. Amazon consistently makes mistakes, such as losing or damaging inventory in their warehouses or not processing returns correctly. You case manager will find the reimbursements Amazon owes you, but never paid you. They handle all the work from discovery to recovery, so you don't have to do a thing. When you sign up for their reimbursement recovery service, your case manager reviews your account on a weekly basis and files a small batch of claims with Amazon for you. Claim submissions are throttled to maximize your reimbursement recovery as Amazon doesn't want a bunch of claims at once. They charge 25% of any successfully recovered reimbursements. They handle all follow ups related to the claims submitted on your behalf, and occasionally reach out to you if there are any particular cases that may need documentation from you. When a case is resolved as successful, you'll get an email showing you how much money was recovered.
Here are the things they look for:
- Amazon lost inventory
- Amazon damaged inventory
- Amazon claims to have reimbursed a return but it has not been reimbursed
- Amazon improperly received or miscounted items from inbound shipments
- Amazon claims to have placed an item back into your inventory but it has not been replaced
- Amazon issued a refund, but customer never returned item and it has been 45 days
- Amazon accepted a return after 45 days but you weren't reimbursed for the 20% restocking fee
- Amazon reimbursed you for less quantity than you were supposed to get reimbursed for
- Amazon's reimbursement is too small compared to value of item
- Amazon issued a charge back but didn't reimburse you
- Amazon issued a partial refund but you were not reimbursed
- Amazon approved refund past the normal approval window per their policy
- Amazon destroyed item without your request or permission
- Amazon refunded the customer more than they paid for originally
- Amazon or carrier damaged a customer return
- Amazon or carrier damaged inbound shipments in transit
You will be giving your case manager the following privileges to your Amazon account: Manage FBA Inventory/Shipments, access to Fulfillment Reports , access to Payments Reports (to confirm that reimbursements were paid out to you) and access to Manage Your Cases.
The company has offices in both LA and New York. They currently only support the US marketplace and you must have a pro seller Amazon account in order to use them, as they need authorization within the Amazon MWS API in order to read the data from your account and figure out how much money you're owed.
Seller Bench charges 25% of reimbursements recovered.
Be the first to leave a review.
This review has no replies yet.
Please login to leave a review...
To keep reviews as authentic as possible, we ask that you sign in to give your valued opinion and rating.
Log in/create an account with your social media OR create one the old fashioned way. Already have an account? Please login and welcome back!
New here? Don't want to log in with your social account?
Please sign up. It just takes a few seconds….
After signing in, the page will refresh, so please just scroll back down to leave your review. Thank you for taking the time.