AMZRefund finds potential FBA reimbursements by downloading and analyzing Amazon FBA inventory data. You can then purchase a report including the relevant order data and instructions on how to file a claim for 8% of the expected reimbursement. Refunds are given for reimbursement claims that are not successful. FBA inventory reimbursements are difficult to find. The software analyzes your inventory’s history to find FBA errors and calculate how much money Amazon owes you. Unlike other services, AMZRefund is non-automated software and 100% compliant with Amazon's terms of service.
No software to download or install, just simple instructions to follow. Once your account is setup, you can log into your manager dashboard and generate reports at any time. The software will analyze your Amazon store’s product history to find eligible reimbursements and give you a free calculation of how much Amazon owes you. The refund calculation tool is 100% free. For the complete report and detailed instructions on how to claim your eligible refunds, you only pay 8% of the calculated reimbursements owed to you by Amazon. This works for Amazon markets in the US, Canada, Mexico and Europe.
The software looks for:
- Units destroyed by Amazon without reimbursement
- Refunds given to customers for more than what was charged
- Orders refunded but never returned after 45 days
- Items lost in FBA warehouse and never reimbursed
- Items damaged in FBA warehouse and never reimbursed
- Replacements sent to customer without the original being returned
- Damaged returns and inventory by FBA warehouse workers
- Credits and partial refunds given to customers that were drawn from your seller account
AMZRefund charges 12% of reimbursements recovered.
Be the first to leave a review.
Please login to leave a review...
To keep reviews as authentic as possible, we ask that you sign in to give your valued opinion and rating.
Login/create an account with your social media OR create one the old fashioned way. Already have an account? Please login and welcome back!
New here? Don't want to log in with your social account?
Please sign up. It just takes a few seconds….
After signing in, the page will refresh, so please just scroll back down to leave your review. Thank you for taking the time.