AMZShark is a research tool for more established Amazon sellers. The software consists of the following 13 tools.
- Keyword Explorer – find related keywords so you can use and optimize them in PPC Campaigns, SEO and in-depth keyword research.
- PPC Scout – analyze competitor’s PPC campaigns, and see which keywords you should be targeting.
- Keyword Comparison – easily compare and contrast up to 20 keywords at once in order to find profitable niches.
- Competition Scout – see how your competitors rank and which of their keywords you should target.
- Supplier Scout – find suppliers on the web simply by entering a keywords of your choice.
- Sales Tracker – graphs allow you to view units sold, revenue, sales rank and sales prices per day for each product. Track up to 1000 products. Up to 90 days of data is available, along with a breakdown of which merchants have controlled the buy box. CSV export of all data is available.
- Niche Scout – allows you to instantly get competitiveness and profitability scores for top ranking products in a given niche including the average number of reviews and the average monthly revenue.
- Search Rankings Tracker – Find out exactly where specific products rank in Amazon’s search engine.
- Listing Scout – compare listings across a niche, find weak spots and improve your own listings to find out what works and what doesn't.
- Hijacking Alerts – monitor Buy Box on your listings and get automatic alert emails if a hijacking is detected.
- Super URLs – Super URLs can be used to help increase your search ranking on Amazon.
- Review Alerts – track new product reviews and get alert emails, so you can contact the buyer.
- Feedback Alerts – monitor your seller feedback via automatic email alerts.
This tool was created to support Amazon sellers in these marketplaces: Australia, France, Canada, Germany, China, Italy, India, Mexico, Spain, Japan, United States and United Kingdom.
$299 per month – Free Trial
Be the first to leave a review.
This review has no replies yet.
Please login to leave a review...
To keep reviews as authentic as possible, we ask that you sign in to give your valued opinion and rating.
Log in/create an account with your social media OR create one the old fashioned way. Already have an account? Please login and welcome back!
New here? Don't want to log in with your social account?
Please sign up. It just takes a few seconds….
After signing in, the page will refresh, so please just scroll back down to leave your review. Thank you for taking the time.