Zonguru is a cloud-based solution that provides several tools for Amazon sellers.
- Chrome Extension– choose a category and see all product's monthly revenue, sales numbers, rank information, price information, and more. Now includes the Niche Rater to find profitable niches and products.
- Dashboard – estimate in real-time the net income (after expenses) generated by your Amazon FBA business in the form of graphs, along with other metrics. Easily see how your business has performed since you started selling on Amazon. Review advertising costs and refund rates. Also, see an estimate of how much your Amazon business is worth.
- Sales Spy – track the number of sales generated by any product on Amazon and find profitable product opportunities. It works in Amazon market places in the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Keep an eye on your competitors.
- Your Products – easily enter your COGS, manufacturer delivery time and shipping time so you can manage your re-order timelines and never run out of inventory again. Receive alerts when you are running low.
- Email Automator – choose when the emails are sent and take customization to the next level by adding attachments, your company logo, and even product review links. Send personalized emails and get more feedback and reviews.
- Listing Optimizer – allows you to optimize the titles of your products, descriptions, feature lists, and keywords used on product listings. You can also use this tool to analyze the competition's listings. It also checks the number of reviews and photos and tells you if you have enough of both. And you can do this from the software without having to go to Seller Central.
- IP Monitor – protect your Amazon products from the theft of intellectual property related to the photos of your products. An alert can be programmed when someone uses a photo identical to yours, retouched or not.
- Keyword Tracker – monitor where your keywords are currently ranked, how the rank has changed over time, and how the keyword is trending.
- Product Monitor – Get email alerts whenever your listing receives a new review or hijack alert and see reviews in the dashboard.
- Your Orders – search by customer name, ASIN, marketplace, etc. to find the customer or order you’re looking for quickly.
- Negative Feedback – receive an alert as soon as a customer leaves a negative review so you can communicate with the buyer as soon as possible.
Keywords Spotlight – This new tool allows users to extract competitors' backend keywords, search terms, and subject matter by using the ‘pull asin’ function This is the only tool in this space that allows you to spy on competitors backend keywords.
- Product Pulse – 15 unique alerts to help you scope out when changes are made to you or your competitor's listings.
- Keyword Tracker – Automatically monitor what position your listing ranks for each of your buyer keywords every day.
- Easy Source – Instantly find suppliers with a proven track record of delivering results. Powerful filtering options let you find suppliers to meet your exact Private Label requirements like location, manufacturer/agent, price/MOQ, verified revenue/shipments, and more
- Historical Event Tracking – This revolutionary new addition lets you quickly tell how changes to any ASIN, yours or the competition’s, affects sales. Simply choose which events you want to track, such as changes made to the title, description, price, and more. After that, see exactly the impact they have on market trends!
- Niche Rater – Breaks down exactly what you need to know to validate your product idea, all in an easy to read and unobtrusive interface.
Starting at $35.00 per month – Free Trial.-
Be the first to leave a review.
Please login to leave a review...
To keep reviews as authentic as possible, we ask that you sign in to give your valued opinion and rating.
Login/create an account with your social media OR create one the old fashioned way. Already have an account? Please login and welcome back!
New here? Don't want to log in with your social account?
Please sign up. It just takes a few seconds….
After signing in, the page will refresh, so please just scroll back down to leave your review. Thank you for taking the time.