FeedbackWhiz is an advanced software solution designed for integrated order management, feedback monitoring, and email automation for Amazon sellers. There is also a Profits and Accounting tool that drills down to the product level. Organize, view, and group all your product reviews on a single screen, while managing order metrics and viewing detailed analytics. You can A/B test subject lines, view individual open rates, and track all messages. Receive notifications when you get negative reviews. The software uses code to match the customer who left you the product review. You can go back up to 60 days, and set up a campaign that will target all your past orders for reviews and feedback.
Create effective custom templates with the live preview editor using custom variables, emojis, animated gifs, file attachments, custom HTML, and much more. Build powerful email sequences tailored to individual products and buyer behaviors.
Statistics show your best-selling products, most frequent buyers, who left you the most reviews, your most reviewed products, and a quick summary of all the email campaigns you have running.
They currently support Amazon US, Mexico, Canada, UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Australia, Japan, India, and UAE.
As of August 2020, these new tools have been added:
Review Request Button tool:
- No chrome extensions or external programs necessary
- Automate to send at any time of the day
- Track email queues and orders sent
- Exclude orders with specific statuses i.e: refunds, returns, blacklists
- Target specific ASINs
- Seamless transition from existing FeedbackWhiz email campaigns
Profits and accounting tool:
- Profits Dashboard with detailed data and analytics
- Break down sales, taxes, promotions, refunds, seller fees, and more
- View beautiful graphs, charts, and interfaces depicting key seller metrics
- Profits Manager- Analyze ASIN data for the true profit on each product
- Expense and COG management
- Custom Brand labeling – Group by Brand/Product Analysis
- Analyze sales data across Amazon’s international marketplaces
- Label products into categories like books or electronics so that you can see how well those categories are doing as a group
product manager interface
- Bulk Labeling and Monitoring
- New Data Analytics and Interface
- New Listing Alerts
- Competitor ASIN Spy
- Product Reviews- most commonly used keywords and phrases
Starting at $19.99 per month – Free Trial….for the feedback tool
Starting at $19.99 per month – Free Trial…..for the profits and accounting tool
Starting at $1.00 per ASIN – Free Trial….product monitor tool add-on
Be the first to leave a review.
Please login to leave a review...
To keep reviews as authentic as possible, we ask that you sign in to give your valued opinion and rating.
Log in/create an account with your social media OR create one the old fashioned way. Already have an account? Please login and welcome back!
New here? Don't want to log in with your social account?
Please sign up. It just takes a few seconds….
After signing in, the page will refresh, so please just scroll back down to leave your review. Thank you for taking the time.