Amazon seller feedback is an evaluation of the service you provided throughout the entire transaction. Customers can leave a star rating as well as a written review that relates to your service. Product reviews, on the other hand, are evaluations of the item received. Feedback for sellers and reviews for products are super important in the world of Amazon. Below are programs that will assist you in getting more of both. Some programs notify you of bad reviews and others help send requests for feedback Some programs do more than one task, which is why you see some overlap between the this category and others. Some software products are in many different categories. We are just trying to be comprehensive, without being too confusing. We hope this is helpful for you and your business. Choosing software tools for your Amazon business is an important decision. While we do not recommend any products, as we are unable to test them all, we try to bring new products to your attention and give you enough data to make an informed decision.
Please note that software prices change all the time.
Starting at $60.00 per month – Free Trial
Amazooka offers an industry leading auto-responder and integrated dashboard that can link all your Amazon seller accounts from over 10 Amazon Marketplaces in one place with keyword and product tracking.
- Easily access your customer and order information
- The auto-responder is completely within Amazon’s Terms of Service and it is transparent and consumer friendly
- Increase the conversion rate of your organic sales into organic reviews.
- Amazooka allows you to see real-time stats on how your paid keywords are ranking
- You can easily generate sales and reviews with the Product Promotion Tool.
- Export customer data and use built-in filters to target specific customer demographics by product, brand, marketplace or date range.
- They also have a reviewer club for promoting your product with giveaways.
Starting at $19.00 per month – Free Trial
Amsmailer is a feedback and email autoresponder software for Amazon sellers.
- Get more Amazon reviews, receive negative seller feedback alerts and a sales dashboard all in one
- The autoresponder and feedback tool are 100% Amazon compliant
- Send your Amazon customers a series of highly optimized emails, include attachments and images
- Translated and optimized templates in all languages
- See statistics on the emails sent, opened and undelivered
- The feedback software alerts you as soon as you get negative seller feedback so you can quickly make it right
- Track your sales on the dashboard
Starting at $29.99 per month – Free Trial
AMZFinder is an Amazon seller software with two major features: Feedback Request System and Review Management.
- The Review Management feature syncs all reviews and matches them with the corresponding orders
- When a negative review is received, the software informs you and enables you to contact the buyer with one simple click
- Each day, you will receive an email report on reviews so you can monitor and handle reviews in a timely fashion
- The Feedback Request System is a free and efficient tool that helps sellers send feedback request emails to customers
- The system comes with predefined email templates in multiple languages
Starting at $50.00 per month – Free Trial
BigCentral, an all-in-one tool from BQool, is a complete sales, marketing and service solution designed to empower you to be an Amazon Top Seller. It encompasses the following modules:
- Amazon Email Automation – Personalized email campaigns designed to increase seller feedback & product reviews
- Amazon Seller Feedback Management – Build stronger customer relationships by conveniently managing customer feedback, while improving feedback ratings.
- Amazon Product Review Management – Conveniently manage reviews in a central location to ensure timely response of customer issues.
- Product Tracker – Accurately capture the product data to analyze the daily price, sales rank, estimated sales & reviews over a given period.
- Amazon Product Research – Perform an exhaustive search across 100+ million product data points along 9 different global marketplaces, to find profitable Amazon products.
- Amazon Keyword Research – Utilize actual search data from potential buyers to generate an extensive list of relevant keywords with the associated traffic metrics, giving you the best keywords to use for your listings or advertising.
The BigTracker product research Chrome extension is included with BigCentral.
Starting at $97.00
BlackBird is a cloud based solution of Amazon seller tools for feedback, reviews, tracking key metrics, finding new products, alerts, listing optimization and spying on your competitors.
- Know when your orders are confirmed, shipped, and delivered.
- Automatically send emails to your customers with the mission to secure as many positive reviews for your products as possible
- Listing optimization shows on-page performance analysis of your product page titles, images and bullets
- See key sales metrics right in the dashboard and track your products, sales, reviews, pricing, and ranking
- Keep tabs on your competitors and know how their products are ranking and for what keywords
- The BlackBird Training Academy gives you access to world-class training for selling on Amazon
Starting at $9.99 per month – Free Trial
CaptainAMZ is a Chrome Extension that opens to a dashboard to help Amazon sellers automate their seller feedback and product review requests. The software uses Amazon to send the emails to your customers so there are no issues with customers who have opted out of third party emails. The software automatically requests reviews and feedback for each of your orders. Requests are sent in 4-30 days after the order is delivered. The software will do everything, you don’t need to click any buttons. You can also setup alerts to let you know when you have a new review or feedback. Expect to get 3 times more reviews than the manual way.
The software will manage all of your reviews and you can see all of your product reviews in one location on the dashboard. You can also see all of your product pages in one location.
- Automate the “request a review” button
- Track and manage all your product reviews
- Find the exact customer who left a review
- Track hijackers and if you lose the Buy Box
- Find extra money Amazon owes you for mishandled returns
Starting at $99.70 per month – Free Trial
CashCowPro was designed, developed, and built by a team of sellers and tech specialists and performs a variety of tasks.
- Browse the 20 million best seller index on which you can get estimated sales, price, fees, BSR, FBA fees and weight using the free chrome extension
- Monitor inventory
- Split tests listing title, price, images and features
- See real time sales, profits and refunds, competitor sales tracking, stock level and sales velocity
- Monitor your own keywords (and your competition's keywords)
- A sales velocity calculator provides an out of stock predictor
- The automated feedback feature allows you to set up a drip email campaign to remind customers to leave positive reviews
Starting at $5.99 per month – Free Trial
FeedbackEmails helps sellers manage their reputation on Amazon by automating feedback requests.
- Use the built-in HTML editor to create customized email templates, a message scheduler and negative feedback alerts
- Configure exactly what time of day you want to trigger emails.
- Use the program to let customers know the status of their product or to provide additional information
- A dashboard shows the number of emails sent and feedback received over time
- See an overview of your orders for the last 7 or 30 days
Starting at $20.00 per month – Free Trial
FeedbackExpress is a cloud-based software solution that helps Amazon sellers manage their feedback and reviews.
- Messages will be triggered based on when an order is placed, dispatched or delivered
- Emails can be filtered by fulfillment type, item condition, SKU/ASIN and shipping location
- Choose a specific time of day to deliver messages and create and send custom messages for order confirmation and tracking information
- Use the Resend feature when a buyer hasn’t opened your email to resend it 3-5 days later
- The software feedback tool can automatically thank customers for leaving positive feedback and ask for a product review at the same time
- Access a range of professionally written templates for different events and goals
- All of the templates are available in five different languages to support sellers across seven Amazon marketplaces
- The software offers negative feedback notifications which can be sent directly to your cell phone
Starting at $9.99 per month – Free Trial
FeedbackFive is a cloud-hosted feedback management tool, designed specifically for Amazon merchants giving them the power to proactively manage their feedback and product review scores.
- Automatically solicit feedback and product reviews from customers
- Review negative and neutral feedback received, monitor trends and more
- Monitor customer satisfaction trends by ASIN, SKU, order date and much more to make informed business decisions
- Receive a daily summary of your feedback and review activity
- Receive SMS texts and emails for negative ratings so you can address the issue quickly
- Pro and Enterprise plans have access to email analytics to see how many emails were sent for a specific campaign and how many recipients opened it
- See a graphical representation of how each campaign has performed over the last 7, 30 or 90 days
- FeedbackFive supports 10 Amazon marketplaces worldwide and translates into six languages.
Free for 100 emails– then $20.00 per month.
Feedback Gear is an automation tool to assist Amazon sellers with feedback management, product reviews and reputation management.
- Offers seamless integration with Amazon's Buyer-Seller Messaging system
- Automatically solicit feedback or product reviews, monitor negative feedback, and enhance customer communication
- Templates and variables make your messages personal and timely
- Messages can be triggered when an order is placed, dispatched or delivered or up to many weeks after the event
- Messages can be filtered by fulfillment type, item condition, SKU/ASIN and shipping location
- FeedbackGear also keeps you informed of better ways to get feedback and reviews.
Free for 150 emails per month then $9.99
FeedbackTuner provides a solution for Amazon sellers to create, manage, and optimize automated email campaigns.
- Built-in analytics in a user-friendly dashboard allow sellers to track the data behind seller feedback statistics
- Personalize pre-made templates and have messages translated for international marketplaces
- Engage buyers with messages that are proven to convert based on the most common user scenarios
- To ensure a higher email open rate, you can also schedule a specific email delivery date and time by country
- Use A/B testing for email subject lines and use email open rate data to shape the most effective campaigns
- Tracking keeps you informed with exact email open rates so that you can optimize and adjust your email subject line
- Integrate with UPS, FedEx, and USPS for up-to-the-minute data and send an automated message the moment that their product is delivered
- The software will alert you when there is neutral or negative feedback, so that you can respond to it instantly
Starting at $19.99 per month – Free Trial
FeedbackWhiz is an advanced software designed for integrated order management, feedback monitoring, and email automation for Amazon sellers.
- Organize, view, and group all your product reviews on a single screen, while managing order metrics and viewing detailed analytics
- You can A/B test subject lines, view individual open rates, and track all messages
- Receive notifications when you get negative reviews
- The software can actually match directly, using code, the customer who left you the product review
- You can go back up to 60 days, and set up a campaign that will target all your past orders
- Statistics show your best selling products, most frequent buyers, who left you the most reviews, your most reviewed products and a quick summary of all the email campaigns you have running
- FeedbackWhiz covers Amazon US, Canada, Mexico and Europe
Starting at $9.00 per month – Free Trial
Feedbackz is an Amazon seller tool that automates the process of soliciting customer feedback and product reviews.
- Automate delivery times by setting the trigger to start scheduling after an order reaches a certain status: confirmed, shipped, or delivered
Choose the exact hour of the day you want emails to hit inboxes for the most optimal open & click thru rates.
- Back track by sending feedback requests to older orders up to 200 days ago from the current date
- You can choose to send an email to only orders that contain specific products or exclude specific products
- View a full list of all scheduled and pending emails waiting to be sent out including send date, time, buyer, order,
- The software will automatically monitor your ASIN listings for any new product reviews posted and alert you to issues
Each module has its own price
Indition SellerTools is a cloud-base solution for Amazon sellers. It has several modules to assist with your success.
- Content Optimization & Tracking includes keyword tracking, product listing optimization, competitor analysis tracking and logs to keep up with content updates
- Advertising Optimization encompasses current and new campaigns, custom bidding, target setting and advertising reports
- Accounting Automation allows for integration with Quickbooks, Xero and Sage
- Automated Email Campaigns give you custom-branded emails that can be sent to your customers
- Profitability Dashboard allows you to view profitability by brand, product category and even down to the individual ASIN level
Starting at $19 per month
Jungle Scout is one of the best known Amazon tools and allows users to track products, explore product opportunities and ideas, monitor competitor sales data, calculate FBA fees, evaluate keywords and find suppliers. Jungle Scout offers two products, the Web App and the Chrome Extension.
Web App – helps you find products and niches. Its components are:
- Product Database – allows you to search the Amazon catalog using filters such as price, weight, number of ratings and minimum sales per month
- Niche Hunter – used for finding specific niches depending on such things as demand, competition and categories, average units sold, average price, opportunity score, competition etc,.
- Product Tracker – allows you to track a product's performance over time, usually 30 days.
- Keyword Scout gives you the monthly search volume for keywords using actual Amazon data.
- Supplier Database is a first-of-its-kind feature among Amazon selling tools, helping you find legitimate global suppliers used by the world’s best brands.
Chrome Extension – allows you to make a product search directly on Amazon and gives us estimated sales figures and the BSR, price history, ratings, and many more details.
Starting at $19.97 per month – Free Trial
ManageByStats provides product sales performance graphs by brand, product line, individual product and SKU and an Amazon inventory management feature which predicts reordering quantities.
- Includes a profit dashboard, statistics, historical graphs, a customer database, a transaction database, feedback and reviews management
- The SellerMail add-on allows users to send automated emails to get more feedback and reviews
- Includes an advertising and keyword tracking module to review and make changes to your ads
- See which keywords are costing you the most money and which are making you the most.
$19.99 per month
My Profit is a web-based solution to help Amzon sellers optimize their business.
- Built by an 8 figure Amazon seller – now you can use the same tools
- Enter your costs and quickly see your profit, profit margins, and ROI per product
- The software factors in advertising, refunds, reimbursements and storage fees
- See this data in conjunction with inventory levels or look at inventory levels separately with value metrics
- You will be able to send automated feedback requests to help you get more reviews
- The software tracks the read rates of the emails and you can split test subject lines to find what works
- Set your advertising rules, they do the work
- Turn ads off based on day and time
- Sync with Xero or Quickbooks
Starting at Free
My Seller Pal is for Amazon Sellers who want the best tools at the lowest price.
- Know your true Amazon profits after Amazon fees and cost of goods with automated Amazon fee visibility
- Slash your Amazon Sponsored Products spend with their PPC waste identification workflows
- Optimize you Amazon Sponsored Products campaigns and reduce you ACoS
- Comes with a full branded website with your own domain name to get and stay brand registered on Amazon
- Automate Amazon review and feedback requests with the Amazon email autoresponder
Starting at $19.90 per month – Free Trial
QMT stands for Qualified Merchant Toolkit and the software offers serveral tools for Amazon sellers.
- Automate your Amazon pricing with price adjustments every 15 minutes
- Manage inventory and orders with data syncs every 5 minutes
- Use the advertising assistant for campaign reporting and managing keywords
- Research products with a niche hunter and ROI calculator
- Manage feedback and reviews
- Generate reports on your store performance
Starting at $35.00 per month – Free Trial
Quantify Ninja allows sellers to obtain more feedback and reviews.
- Real time tracking of sales
- Profits manager
- Real-time notifications and order data
- ROI calculations
- Keyword optimizer
- Stop listing highjacking
- Offer coupons and more
- Includes tools to get money back from Amazon for money owed from refunds, returns and lost inventory
- Includes Facebook bot to connect Facebook users with your Amazon store
Starting at Free
SageMailer is a service that helps Amazon sellers get more organic reviews & feedback through automated email campaigns.
- Synchronize Amazon order details in a few clicks and allows you to set up fully automated email campaigns in seconds
- The simplified message-creation interface makes it easy to preview emails
- Customize the timing and targeting of mailings, depending on order status or the items purchased
- The software gives you access to the Amazon messages inbox and all the buyer's info you need
- Set up specific days of the week, the customer’s local time, order status, specific ASINs, repeat and promo buyers
- View a full list of all the emails you have scheduled and sent
- For easy navigation, filter them by marketplace, campaign, letter purpose, ASIN, etc.
- Receive a notification when negative reviews or feedback is posted
Starting at Free
Salesbacker is a cloud based solution for Amazon sellers to increase reviews and seller feedback, using pre-built email campaigns.
- Automatically monitor seller feedback and product reviews, send email alerts when negative feedback or reviews are received and track Amazon best sellers rank
- You can attach a file of up to 7 MB to any email that you send to your Amazon customers, such as instructions, warranties, bonus items
- Use pre-configured email campaign templates so that you can get started quickly
- Nickname your products, because at times names of certain products at Amazon are too big to name in emails
- Get notified by email when you receive a review that is below the threshold you specify
See website – 4 products – prices vary
SellerLabs delivers 4 standalone modules:
- Scope for keyword, product, competition & listing research
- Quantify for inventory & sales management
- Feedback Genius for feedback & review management
- Ignite for Amazon ad campaign management
It is ala carte and so you pick just the modules you need or bundle them together for extra savings.
Starting at $39.00 per month – Free Trial
Seller Lift’s automated software allows you to garner more seller feedback and product reviews.
- Send your customers personalized messages with order specific information with their built-in templates
- Add a personal touch to each email automatically with order number, buyer name and review link
- You can filter out customers who’ve already given feedback and those who’ve opted out
- Automate the sending of emails to your buyers with the integrated scheduler, allowing you to reach your customers at the right time
- Review your sent emails in the review tracker and get notified of negative feedback instantly
- Sort your customers by product ordered, delivery status, repeat buyer or based on the type of review left
- Look up the interaction history on each of your buyers
Starting at $12.99 per month – Free Trial
Seller Nexus is an email automation tool to help Amazon sellers get more feedback and reviews.
- Set up different types of campaigns using their email wizard to create emails in a few clicks.
- Set up as many rules for your e-mail autoresponder as you need: time and day, order status, specific items, ASINs, SKUs, or events
- System uses intelligent algorithms and big data analysis to send prepared e-mails at the exact right time buyers are likely to open them
- Uses real-time tracking from UPS, USPS and FedEx to email buyers of the status of their delivery
- See the open rate for each template, the click rate and other information
- Receive negative seller feedback alerts
- The software is secure and 100% compliant with Amazon's terms of service.
Starting at $20.00 per month
SellerMobile is an advanced cloud-based software solution that offers a full suite of mobile and web-based tools and analytics.
- Track your orders, inventory, products, listings, keywords, profitability, stock counts, loss of sales, refunds and more.
- Scan any bar code to analyze product profit; see price history; and track your favorite products
- Analyze and understand your Amazon ad campaigns, keywords and search terms
- The keyword analysis tool is built to help you pinpoint high ranking keywords for your product listings
- Automate feedback and review requests using the professionally designed default templates or create your own
- The repricer tool will continually monitor and adjust prices for all of your listings on Amazon.
- Click to see sales forecast, restock suggestions, lead times and potential losses if restock is not completed as recommended.
- SellerMobile is mobile friendly
Starting at $14.00 per month – Free Trial
Seller’s Suite automates customer feedback, reviews research and analytics, and provides intelligent answers to the most important questions around product performance.
- Product Tracker helps you track daily sales, seasonal trends, inventory data, and revenue for any Amazon product over time
- Create stunning and unique emails to send to your customers
- Use short tags to automatically insert key customer and product details , review links, order information and more into the emails
- Schedule emails to go out when customers are most likely to see them and respond
- Create segmented campaigns to target key customer demographics by product, attach documents, images or videos
- User their pre-designed templates or create your own
- Tracking is included for click and open rates for every email
Starting at $33.30 per month – Free Trial
Tool4seller assists Amazon sellers by using the data analysis and store management functions to get a better understanding of your store status.
- Analyze product traffic and rankings and calculate the profit per product
- You will also be able to see which keywords your products are ranking with
- The software also allows you to manage and optimize your Amazon PPC Ads
- You will be able to keep track of advertising cost, ACoS and sales that are generated from the advertising
- It also includes a module for getting five star reviews and monitoring feedback
- Get notification alerts for buyer messages, performance, A-To-Z guarantee claims, inventory alerts and seller with the same listing
Starting at $50.00 per month – Free Trial
Trendle is a multi-faceted application for Amazon sellers that includes automatic product and seller reviews solicitation, FBA reimbursement analysis, advertising analytics and management, keyword search rank tracking, profitability and inventory analytics and listing split testing.
- Send emails to your customers automatically to increase your number of reviews
- Manage all your campaigns in one place with automated keyword recommendations
- Track your products rank in the search results based on keywords your customers use
- See your exact profit per day/week/month and monitor your inventory so that you know how many units to order and when
- Use the FBA Reimbursements feature to get compensated for lost or damaged inventory.
Starting at $29.00 per month – Free Trial
ShippingEasy is a cloud-based solution that provides the most streamlined shipping app available for online sellers. It is also an inventory and order management platform that also offers customer email functionality.
- Integrates with Amazon, Shopify, Walmart, eBay, Squarespace, etc.
- Automatically updates and syncs product quantities across channels as sales are made
- All orders from all sources are shown in one centralized location for processing
- Print labels in huge batches rather than one at a time
- Get up to a 46% discount on USPS rates through the platform
- Automatically trigger seller and product review emails after your buyer receives their order
- Track your Amazon seller reputation right in the ShippingEasy dashboard
Starting at £99.00 per month – Free Trial.
eDesk by xSellco uses artificial intelligence to create one unified, easy-to-use help desk to collect all your messages from all your online channels.
- Whether you sell on Amazon, WooCommerce, eBay or dozens of others, all customer communications will be found on one dashboard
- Eliminates the need to log in to every marketplace to respond to or resolve queries individually
- Order details, delivery information and any previous communication are automatically matched with incoming queries so you can resolve the ticket quickly.
- Customer, product, and shipping information are constantly updated
- eDesk will send automated feedback requests across all platforms to encourage customers to leave reviews and help increase sales
- Use customizable snippets and prebuilt templates to send fast, accurate and personalized replies in seconds
- Receive analysis and reports on trends and metrics like response times and message volume right on your dashboard.
Starting at $54.00 per month – Free Trial
xSellco Feedback is an automated feedback request tool for online sellers.
- Garner positive feedback from customers based on specific criteria such as product type, location, and on-time delivery status among others
- It can solicit feedback on Amazon, eBay, Shopify, WooCommerce, Trustpilot and many others
- The platform picks reviewers based on delivery times, satisfaction, location and purchase history and avoids those whose product was not delivered on time
- Create templates, edit subject line, language and formatting
- Improve your response rates by using personalized tags that automatically insert customer details, product, order information and more
- All responses are collected to a consolidated dashboard to give you a detailed review of your feedback performance
Starting at $35.00 per month – Free Trial
Zonguru is a cloud based solution that provides tools for Amazon sellers. There are two modes of the program: The Chrome extension for research and the Web App for all the tools
- Choose a category and see all products monthly revenue, sales numbers, rank information, price information, and more
- Now includes Niche Rater
- Dashboard – estimate in real time the net income generated by your Amazon FBA business
- Sales Spy – track the number of sales generated by any product on Amazon
- Your Products – easily enter your COGS, manufacturer delivery time and shipping time so you can manage your re-order timelines
- Email Automator – choose when the emails are sent and take customization to the next level by adding attachments and product review links
- Listing Optimizer – allows you to optimize the titles of your products, descriptions, feature lists and keywords
- Keyword Tracker – monitor where your keywords are currently ranked, how the rank has changed over time, and how the keyword is trending
- Product Monitor – Get email alerts whenever your listing receives a new review or hijack alert
- Your Orders – search by customer name, ASIN, marketplace, etc. to find the customer or order quickly
- Negative Feedback – will alert you as soon as a customer leaves a negative review
- IP Monitor – protect your Amazon products from the theft of intellectual property related to the photos of your products
**There are two free tools: Keywords On Fire and ASIN Index Checker
Starting at $9.99 – Free Trial
ZonMaster is a feedback and review management tool for Amazon sellers.
- Create emails with personalized templates, schedule their sending, decide on the recipients, find out the open rates and gather reviews
- Trigger emails based on sale, ship or delivery date
- Provides sellers with important data such as the number of emails and open/clickthrough rate, orders shipped and reviews
- Dashboard displays emails sent, sales graphs, order timelines and more
- Receive alerts on negative feedback or reviews