Google Chrome extensions are programs that can be installed into the Chrome browser in order to change the browser's functionality. This includes adding new features to Chrome or modifying the existing behavior of the program itself to make it more convenient for the user. Software in this category installs into Chrome and fulfills various functions to help you with your Amazon business. Most of them are valuable tools that will assist you in sourcing and evaluating new products. Others are helpful tools that save time and energy. We hope this is helpful for you and your business. Choosing software tools for your Amazon business is an important decision. While we do not recommend any products, as we are unable to test them all, we try to bring new products to your attention and give you enough data to make an informed decision.
Please note that software prices change all the time.
Amazon FBA Calculator by Sellerapp is a free Chrome extension that helps sellers understand the profit a product can make.
- Analyze the maximum profit potential of products by playing with different pricing points, cost of products and shipping costs
- You can also use it to calculate a price range that is most optimal for the item
- This tool uses the most accurate data on commissions and fees to help choose the best products to sell on Amazon
- You can use this data to compare the best fulfillment mode for you, either FBA or FBM
Amazon FBA Keyword Tool by Sellerseo.com – Get Amazon seller related keywords and search volume for your Amazon keywords. Get the real search keywords of your competition with this real-time keyword tool. The newest edition will show you:
- Number and type of competitor PPC Ads
- Headline search ads of competitors
- Number of sales needed to reach top spot for a keyword
- Export competitor ASIN's for Amazon product ads
- Average price for competing products
- Average review count for products
- Average product ratin
The Amazon Harvest App collects information about products from detail pages on Amazon.
It captures the title, number of customer reviews, price, ASIN, rank, and UPC.
Amazon Keyword Research by SellerApp is a free Chrome extension that will generate a ton of suggested keywords generated from customer searches on Amazon.
- Find the best keywords to use in your listing
- Uncover the most profitable and highly specific keywords that help buyers find what you are selling
- Find the most relevant keywords that will help you rank better in searches and also make conversions
- It will help you find hundreds of long tail keywords and will even tell you where each keyword ranks with Amazon
- You can also export the list of keywords to Excel
- The tool will work in almost all Amazon marketplaces
$29.00 per month – Free Trial
Amazon Keyword Tracker Chrome extension by AMZScout helps you see how marketing and optimization efforts affected your product listing ranking for given keywords.
- Take an in-depth look into search terms and discover new product insights
- Monitor the keyword ranking positions in Amazon search results for your products and your competitors’ using just the ASIN number
- Break down the ranking by page and position for multiple keywords
- Visualize keyword position changes over time using graphs
- Analyze various factors influencing the final ranking, helping you facilitate Amazon SEO
Amazon KW Index and Rank Tracker is a free Amazon keyword ranking & indexation check tool by AMZDataStudio who also makes a software package for keyword research.
- Discover which search terms are not considered relevant by Amazon.
- Find the best keywords for your listing based on relevancy, ranking and exact search volume on Amazon.
- Check the indexing of any keyword for any ASIN
- Check the current ranking position of any keyword for any ASIN
- Get the exact and broad monthly search volume for any keyword on Amazon
Free for 25 uses, then $14.90 per month
Amazon Quick View Extension by AMZScout allows you to easily research products right on the Amazon pages. You now can choose the best products to sell having all the data right on the Amazon page. Just type a niche, start the extension and be able to click on each product to see a pop-up window with the following info:
- BSR and its history
- Price history
- Best keywords for the product
- What sellers sell the product – FBA, FBM, Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse deals
- FBA fees
- The date it became available
- Profit margin
- Listing quality
AMZ Seller Browser is a Chrome extension that will save you hours and speed up your product research. This extension is free, and includes quick view product viewing, an associated Facebook group, and being able to search to see if anyone else sells your product.
- Helps Amazon sellers find new products to sell
- Adds Amazon BSR to each product in the search
- Shows rank and price history from camelcamelcamel in quick view
- Shows other products from this brand in quick view
- Shows if Amazon is selling this products
- Shows how many FBA sellers sell this product
- Lists other products from the same brand in quick view
AMZBase is a free Chrome extension that will assist you in your search to find products to sell on Amazon. Here are the features of this app.
- Hover over a product image to effortlessly obtain the ASIN number and the title description of the listing.
- Find the historical prices of products using one-click.
- Search products on search engines.
- Source the related product.
- Check listing information on other retailing websites.
- Calculate the FBA profits of product quickly.
- Pick certain words from your screen and search them immediately.
AMZFormula is a Chrome extension for Amazon sellers to Analyze product research ideas faster.
- Spot Average price
- Spot Average Reviews
- Spot Average Rank
- Spot Number of Sellers having less then 35 Reviews
- Spot sellers in Top 5 OR Top 10 with less then 100 reviews
- Spot Sellers having more then 300 reviews
AMZScout Stock Stats is a free tool that allows you to get inventory levels of all sellers of a product selling on Amazon right on a product page.
- Just open a listing, and click on the Stock Stats extension icon in the top right corner of your Chrome browser window
- View the product’s ASIN, BSR, and the total number of units available, as well as the average per seller
- The average stock is included and is used as a benchmark to see how much above or below any individual seller’s inventory is
- Be able to draw conclusions based on what these sellers are predicting sales of this product will be in the short future
- You can also see sellers, their prices, ratings, and whether or not they are using Fulfilment by Amazon
Starting at $9.00 per month – Free Trial
AZLabels allows you to print thermal labels straight to your thermal printer from Seller Central, UPS.com, eBay, or anywhere else you're labelling from.
- Download the simple Chrome extension and you'll be printing labels in under two minutes
- AZLabels adds a new button to the normal FBA shipment workflow: “Print Thermal Labels”
- Set your preferred label size once and never worry about getting the right size again
- All popular label sizes are supported
- The extension sends labels directly to your label printer, rather than generating a PDF first and then requiring you to print that PDF
- Print Amazon FNSKU and Shipping labels, including Amazon-partnered shipments with UPS or Fedex box or pallet labels, eBay labels, and UPS.com labels
- It works on Firefox and Chrome on both Mac and PC systems
Starting at $9.99 per month
Azon Tracker Pro Chrome Extension provides a visual overlay that displays on any Amazon product page and allows you to click to push the preselected Amazon fields to your connected Google sheet.
- View the saved data from your Google sheet on any other web page, such as a product page from Target or a wholesale page
- Add additional source or wholesale data, such as manufacturer, brand or price to the Google sheet with the help of the extension popup tool
- No need to spend time copying and pasting your Amazon product info and source product information one by one
- You can have as many Google sheets as you want to create potential buy lists and lead lists.
- You can organize your columns any way you want and can even capture variation data
- Add cashback, discount code, multipack, size or color and capture as many fields as you desire
Starting at $9.99 per month – Free Trial
CheckPermission provides Amazon sellers with an instant, on-page notification indicating whether or not they are authorized to sell any physical Amazon product, including books.
- The software lets you know all the conditions in which you can sell an item, such as new or collectible or used
- It also indicates whether a product has hazmat status
- It works with both Windows and Macs and works on any Amazon product page
- You can use it alone or it can also integrate with InventoryLab
Cleer Pro is a free Chrome extension that checks eBay's recently completed sales activity for a product you find anywhere online to sell on Amazon.
- See the Amazon product's price and best seller rank history via Keepa and/or CamelCamelCamel
- Locate an Amazon product at another online store or on eBay for the purpose of buying low to sell high
- View available eBay and Amazon sales performance history of any product you see online
- Works with PC, Mac, and Chromebooks, but not mobile devices
The FBA Calculator by AMZScout is a free extension that allows you to easily get FBA fees, sales volume and revenue in one click.
- Just click on the extension while on any product page on Amazon
- Provides information on monthly sales, margin estimates, daily sales, number of reviews, general competitiveness of the niche, how optimized each listing is, and gives you a general idea of the potential for a product or search term
- The calculator lets you enter in several variables, such as the product cost, price you expect to sell at, additional per unit costs and additional costs
- It uses this to estimate your monthly profit and revenue for an item like the one being researched, and gives you the return on investment
- It will even show you your monthly storage fees
Inventory Spy is a Chrome extension that allows Amazon sellers to make better pricing and restocking decisions using inventory level information.
- Forecast your competitor's trends and always keep a step ahead
- The tool lets you see how much stock all the sellers on a product have on hand
- It works for both new and used products and with FBA or Merchant Fulfilled sellers
- It works all over the world in all the Amazon marketplaces
Free version or $14.95 per month for pro
The How Many Extension works in Chrome and allows you to check the stock levels of any product by seller.
- The software shows the seller's inventory in transfer, inbound and the hidden reserved inventory when a seller has limited for FBA items
- You will even see if a seller actually has over 1000 items in stock
- The free version works for 5 uses each day
- The premium edition gets the buy box quantity, estimates sales volume, subtotals both FBA and MCF quantities, shows an estimated sell through price and includes a right-click context menu that shows all about that ASIN on the main page
- It also includes a variation view that includes out of stock variations
- You will also be able to go to a seller's storefront and see the quantities on each of the products on each page
WordTree's KW Index Checker examines the indexing and ranks of all your Amazon keywordsin minutes, all for free.
- One click of a button discovers which keywords are not considered relevant by Amazon
- The index checker is about 90% accurate since 10% of search terms Amazon treats differently and will show as not indexed when they really are
- Add an un-indexed search term to more than one location on your listing, this will usually get the search term to index
- Some keywords are also blocked by Amazon’s system, such as big box brand names and some other random keywords – so if you run into a situation where no matter what you do you can’t index for a keyword – it might be blocked
$4.95 per month
revROI is Chrome extension that helps you REV up your return on investment by helping you compare cash back sites as well as discount gift cards, credit card points, and travel miles/points.
- Use for online arbitrage or even while doing your personal shopping
- Works on thousands of websites and is intuitive and easy to use with a click of a button
- You now have access to one single point of contact to find you both the best discount gift card as well as the highest cash back website, even if that means it is through a credit card shopping portal
- Another feature of revROI is that it alerts you to the store specials with the coupons graph and also helps you find discounted gift cards
SeoStack Keyword Tool is a free Chrome extension that is a powerful keyword research tool to boost your SEO and content marketing.
- Generate 1000's of low competition, long tail keywords from multiple different search engines
- Get keyword suggestions from the following search engines: Google, YouTube, Bing, Yahoo, Amazon and Ebay
- You can then export the keywords to an Excel file
- You can open the tool in multiple tabs for speedier keyword research
- The tool is available in almost every language
The Camelizer is an add-on Chrome extension from CamelCamelCamel.
- When you browse to a product page at any supported retailer, the Camel icon in your toolbar will be enabled
- Click the Camel icon and you'll gain immediate insight into the long term pricing trends for the product in question.
- You will see the lowest, highest and current pricing from Amazon and 3rd party sellers for both used and new.
- You can even sign up for price drop alerts via email and/or Twitter.
- Supports Chrome and Firefox
Free and paid versions
Unicorn Smasher is built by AMZ Tracker and is a Chrome extension that helps Amazon sellers perform product research. Learn what it takes to make it in any category with an inside look at the prices, bestseller ranks, reviews, ratings, estimated sales and more for any product on Amazon. There are 2 versions, the Free version and the Pro version. Both versions offer you the following features:
- Real-time, reliable data to give you an inside look at the prices, bestseller ranks, reviews, ratings, estimated sales, and more for any product on Amazon.
- Accurate sales and revenue estimates based on real data from tens of thousands of live Amazon products.
- Ultra-organized dashboard to easily manage all of your AMZ product research in one place and save you weeks of tedious research.
- Integration with AMZ Tracker to give subscribers an inside edge on finding profitable opportunities.
The Pro version adds new features like a more accurate algorithm and better results, a new opportunity score and a cleaner user interface.