Analyze Cost Per Product
You need to know exactly how much money each product really makes you after all the costs and hidden Amazon fees are deducted. Below you will find a list of software that will give you the cost per product along with other reporting capabilities for Amazon sellers. These are sometimes referred to as “profit dashboards”. We tried to only pick the ones that gave you the “true cost per product”, including taking into account all of the hidden fees that Amazon charges. Some programs do more than just profit analysis, which is why you see some overlap between the this category and others. Some products are in many different categories. We are just trying to be comprehensive, without being too confusing. We hope this is helpful for you and your business. Choosing software tools for your Amazon business is an important decision. While we do not recommend any products, as we are unable to test them all, we try to bring new products to your attention and give you enough data to make an informed decision.
Please note that software prices change all the time.
Starting at $19.99 per month – Free Trial
Bitclu is an all-in-one software for monitoring, analyzing, and evaluating sales and profit on Amazon. It uses easy to visualize charts and tables, using date filters to monitor your sales and see how your business is performing. It helps Amazon sellers make the right business decisions.
- See everything in your business with just a few simple clicks
- Track everything down to the product level, including profit
- Add products individually or in bulk
- Keep a log of every change you make to your listing, price, image, title or bullet points.
- Predict when you will run out of stock and how much you need to reorder
- Know which products are most profitable and which products have the most sales
- Streamline daily operations with real-time data and accurate profit margins
- Track ad spend and the profit you earned with engaging pie charts
- Track your profit on an hourly basis with live graphs, even down to the time of day sales are made
- Measure your click-through rate, organic sale, total sale, and paid sale conversions for a specific date range
Starting at $19.99 per month – Free Trial
FeedbackWhiz is an advanced software designed for integrated order management, feedback monitoring, and email automation for Amazon sellers. It also has an excellent module for Profits and Accounting.
- Organize, view, and group all your product reviews on a single screen, while managing order metrics and viewing detailed analytics
- You can A/B test subject lines, view individual open rates, and track all messages
- Receive notifications when you get negative reviews
- The software can actually match directly, using code, the customer who left you the product review
- You can go back up to 60 days, and set up a campaign that will target all your past orders
- Statistics show your best selling products, most frequent buyers, who left you the most reviews, your most reviewed products and a quick summary of all the email campaigns you have running
- Profits Dashboard with detailed data and analytics
- Profits Manager- Analyze ASIN data for profit per product
Starting at $19.00 per month – Free Trial
Fetcher is a cloud based analytics software that factors in PPC, promos, fees, product costs and more to give you accurate, real business metrics for each of your Amazon part numbers.
- Pulls the data from your Amazon account and displays it in charts and graphs which are easy to analyze and understand
- Data provided includes total sales, refunds, units costs, unit profit, total profit, ROI and gross margins.
- Import your data from 12 months ago
- A personalized dashboard provides a daily snapshot of overall sales, expenses, and profitability
- Cost of goods sold analysis tracks PPC spending, Amazon fees, shipping costs and more
- A profit and loss statement helps sellers manage their business and handle taxes
- Calculate how many days of inventory you have remaining
- It also allows you to see the return rate per product and your refunds over a set period of time
- Keeps up with other expenses like office supplies, software subscriptions, warehousing fees, product design costs, staffing costs and many more
$97.00 per month – Free Trial
HelloProfit provides Amazon sellers with sales and profit analytics, both in aggregate and in detail, in near real-time
- Track profitability overall and per ASIN, ROI and profit margin, ranking and BSR and all customer data
- Use for new product research, payout reporting, sponsored ads analysis and FBA refunds
- Find true profitability of your Sponsored Products campaigns better than you can with Amazon reports
- Add, edit and pause keywords, bids, campaigns & budgets
Each module has its own price
Indition SellerTools is a cloud-base solution for Amazon sellers. It has several modules to assist with your success.
- Content Optimization & Tracking includes keyword tracking, product listing optimization, competitor analysis tracking and logs to keep up with content updates
- Advertising Optimization encompasses current and new campaigns, custom bidding, target setting and advertising reports
- Accounting Automation allows for integration with Quickbooks, Xero and Sage
- Automated Email Campaigns give you custom-branded emails that can be sent to your customers
- Profitability Dashboard allows you to view profitability by brand, product category and even down to the individual ASIN level
$129.00 per month – Free Trial
Inventory Ahead is a complete and customizable inventory tracking system that details your daily inventory metrics per item.
- Integrates with Amazon, eBay, Walmart and many others
- Track Amazon FBA and non-FBA orders
- Incorporates price, shipping fees, channel fees, etc. to calculate the exact cost and profit of the product.
- Automatically calculate your minimum and maximum selling price
- Forecast reorders with a smart algorithm that gives reordering suggestions.
$49.00 per month – Free Trial
InventoryLab is an all-in-one set of mobile and web-based tools you can use to streamline your business. There are two modules to the software, Stratify and Scoutify.
- The Scoutify app allows you to scan items and quickly see competitors’ prices, whether Amazon is in stock, potential profit, ROI, sales rank, sales rank percentage, if you’re approved or restricted from selling the item, etc.
- Stratify provides automated accounting, restocking analysis, and a suite of profitability reports. Manage your inventory and view total in-stock value, sales value, and accounting details.
Starting at $19.97 per month – Free Trial
ManageByStats provides product sales performance graphs by brand, product line, individual product and SKU and an Amazon inventory management feature which predicts reordering quantities.
- Includes a profit dashboard, statistics, historical graphs, a customer database, a transaction database, feedback and reviews management
- The SellerMail add-on allows users to send automated emails to get more feedback and reviews
- Includes an advertising and keyword tracking module to review and make changes to your ads
- See which keywords are costing you the most money and which are making you the most.
$19.99 per month
My Profit is a web-based solution to help Amzon sellers optimize their business.
- Built by an 8 figure Amazon seller – now you can use the same tools
- Enter your costs and quickly see your profit, profit margins, and ROI per product
- The software factors in advertising, refunds, reimbursements and storage fees
- See this data in conjunction with inventory levels or look at inventory levels separately with value metrics
- You will be able to send automated feedback requests to help you get more reviews
- The software tracks the read rates of the emails and you can split test subject lines to find what works
- Set your advertising rules, they do the work
- Turn ads off based on day and time
- Sync with Xero or Quickbooks
Starting at Free
My Seller Pal is for Amazon Sellers who want the best tools at the lowest price.
- Know your true Amazon profits after Amazon fees and cost of goods with automated Amazon fee visibility
- Slash your Amazon Sponsored Products spend with their PPC waste identification workflows
- Optimize you Amazon Sponsored Products campaigns and reduce you ACoS
- Comes with a full branded website with your own domain name to get and stay brand registered on Amazon
- Automate Amazon review and feedback requests with the Amazon email autoresponder
$29.00 per month – Free Trial
OrderMetrics.io is a tool to accurately monitor and optimize the profitability of your multi-channel ecommerce store in real-time.
- It combines sales data from all of your ecommerce platforms such as Amazon, eBay, Shopify, and Woocommerce into a single dashboard
- Look at your per-order net profit after all costs are considered including shipping, ad spend, transaction fees, discounts, refunds and more
- Get daily profit alerts to stay on top of your business
- Know which of your ad campaigns are most profitable
Starting at $35.00 per month – Free Trial
Quantify Ninja allows sellers to obtain more feedback and reviews.
- Real time tracking of sales
- Profits manager
- Real-time notifications and order data
- ROI calculations
- Keyword optimizer
- Stop listing highjacking
- Offer coupons and more
- Includes tools to get money back from Amazon for money owed from refunds, returns and lost inventory
- Includes Facebook bot to connect Facebook users with your Amazon store
Starting at $99.99 per month – Free Trial
RestockPro guides daily reordering decisions by providing you with the information you need to focus on your most profitable items, while factoring in existing orders and shipments.
- Track all of your suppliers and keeps tabs on all of the inventory moving through your supply chain
- Captures your FBA data enabling you to stay focused on the most profitable products
- Print Amazon-compliant labels and stickers with ease
- Keep track of items you’ve ordered and received from your suppliers
- Tracks your performance metrics
Starting at $19.00 per month – Free Trial
Sellerboard offers an abundance of tools for Amazon sellers to know their true profitability , monitor their ad campaigns, keep up with restocking, request reimbursements from Amazon and to stay on top of their store metrics.
- The Live Dashboard displays detailed information about Amazon fees, PPC spend, return costs, promotion costs, and your fixed costs
- View by time period and by product
- Provides a smart, clickable P&L statement, with the ability to focus on every parameter (e.g., amazon fees) of each time period
- Track other expenses, such as maintaining a warehouse, virtual assistant, photo shoots, sample costs, software tools etc.
- See actual sales, profit, fees and expenses related to each product on a granular level
- The PPC Dashboard uses an algorithm for the most accurate profit estimates for each campaign, group and even keyword for your Amazon Advertising
- Specify production and shipment time to the FBA warehouse or your prep center and the software will calculate the selling speed per product, based on your 3, 7 and 30-day sales and automatically notify you whether it's time to restock the FBA warehouse or to place a new order with your supplier
- Send automated messages to your buyers, to collect more feedback, product reviews and provide better customer service
- Sellerboard helps you find FBA errors and request your money back through the Seller Central for a reimbursement
Starting at $49.99 per month – Free Trial
SellerLegend is an Amazon analytics tool set that includes near real-time new orders download, intelligent dashboards, inventory management, operating expenses and financial transactions.
- Multiple dashboards include those that show sales history, relative performance by marketplace, account valuation, promotions, products, returns by disposition, upcoming restocks and best sellers.
- Check every Amazon payout statement in excruciating detail, summarized by product, by brand or by product groups.
- See all your financial transactions and fees, as well as your unit returns, with their detailed disposition, return reason and status.
- Know all the fulfillment centers where you had nexus during the month.
- Track all your PPC sales, campaigns and product ads. Measure the performance of each keyword and search term.
Starting at $5.00 per month – Free Trial
SellerTools.co offers a wide array of Amazon seller tools.
- Export customer information, fees including shipping label fees and other FBA fees and Amazon raw data to an Excel file
- Know all the fees related to a certain product, so that you know your true profit
- You will be able to go all the way back in your history for your customer information, whereas Amazon only allows 120 days
- Some of the other features are browsing orders and buyers, revenue trend charts, profit calculation, data exports and performance analysis
- The software doesn't just download the information, it analyzes it for you
Starting at $104.00 per month – Free Trial
Sellozo cloud based software offers Amazon sellers several tools to manage and optimize their Amazon business.
- See a complete stream of your Amazon transaction events, with both summary and detailed views of your receipts, costs, true profit and margins
- See all the fees broken down per ASIN so that you know the exact cost of your products and whether you are actually making any money
- Track sales, revenue, profit as well as identify trends and spot problems or opportunities
- Use their Repricer to automatically adjust product prices, based on criteria you specify, to win and stay in the Buy Box
- Easily update your ad campaigns, bids, keywords – even negative flagging – and more with a few mouse clicks.
- Eliminate wasted spend and increase sales
Starting at $20.00 per month – Free Trial
Shopkeeper tracks your sales, calculates profit and forecasts your inventory.
- Profit Tracking – Calculates your profits, margins, includes ppc, storage fees, sales tax and all other expenses
- Inventory Forecast – Helps you decide how many units to reorder and when, takes seasonality into account.
- Business Dashboard – Has widgets with most important metrics – best sellers, growth curve, overall profit margin, inventory value.
- Combines all 72 types of fees from Seller Central spreadsheets, so you can know if your products are profitable
Contact for price quote
Skubana is a cloud based solution designed to manage your entire eCommerce business.
- Integrates with Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento, Amazon, eBay, Rakuten and other marketplaces
- Import all orders from all channels into one dashboard for processing
- Provides real-time information including orders, inventory, and analytics
- Integrates with USPS, UPS, DHL, Fedex, and more allowing you to print shipping labels
- Create extremely detailed profitability reports at the SKU level
Starting at $33.30 per month – Free Trial
Tool4seller assists Amazon sellers by using the data analysis and store management functions to get a better understanding of your store status.
- Analyze product traffic and rankings and calculate the profit per product
- You will also be able to see which keywords your products are ranking with
- The software also allows you to manage and optimize your Amazon PPC Ads
- You will be able to keep track of advertising cost, ACoS and sales that are generated from the advertising
- It also includes a module for getting five star reviews and monitoring feedback
- Get notification alerts for buyer messages, performance, A-To-Z guarantee claims, inventory alerts and seller with the same listing