Captain BI is a business intelligence solution that helps Amazon sellers utilize multiple tools to manage overall business operations. With their sales analytics and profit report tools, organizations can analyze business activities and monitor product profitability more timely and efficiently. You can access and analyze key pieces of information for different Amazon marketplace accounts, stores, and products in one dashboard. These include sales, revenue, costs, and advertisement.
The software has a lot of features:
- Amazon Sponsored Ads – Monitor and update all of your Amazon PPC campaigns and ads across multiple stores from within the software dashboard. Automatically place bids on ads and ad placements depending on your own specific bidding strategies. The software includes automated keyword discovery and 19 metrics for your campaigns.
- ASIN Analytics – Analyze any of your ASINs by multiple metrics, such as traffic, sales, inventory, and other performance.
- Analytics – Track sales data in real-time and analyze data on revenues, profits, orders, refunds, and product costs. Analyze all expenses affecting your profit margins, including Amazon fees, storage fees, return fees, refunds, COGs, and advertising costs. Get an accurate picture of what your true revenues, gross margins, and profitability are for a given month.
- FBA Inventory – Know when and how much stock needs to be reordered and check other inventory data such as average sales, refunds, long-term storage fees, and cost of goods sold.
- Keyword Research – View search volumes, trends, sales rates, best sales seasons or periods, and listings of all significant keywords shoppers are searching for.
- Order Management – Analyze the metrics of each order such as the price, order date, items, buyer information, shipping status, and more.
- Product Research – Track updates and changes on competing products like price modifications, bestseller rankings, specific keywords, feedback, and review ratings.
- Refunds and Reimbursements – Calculate reimbursements for inventory losses. See the refund reason and refund processing progress including the days' gap between purchase and refund.
17 Amazon marketplaces are supported.
Starting at $59 per month – Free Trial
Be the first to leave a review.
Please login to leave a review...
To keep reviews as authentic as possible, we ask that you sign in to give your valued opinion and rating.
Log in/create an account with your social media OR create one the old fashioned way. Already have an account? Please login and welcome back!
New here? Don't want to log in with your social account?
Please sign up. It just takes a few seconds….
After signing in, the page will refresh, so please just scroll back down to leave your review. Thank you for taking the time.