Advertising is an important aspect of your Amazon business. Optimize your pay-per-click advertising budget and strategy to improve product visibility and drive more sales to your products. The software products listed below will help you manage your ads and ad costs. Some programs do more than just advertising and PPC analysis, which is why you will see some of these same products in other categories. We are just trying to be comprehensive, without being too confusing. We hope this is helpful for you and your business. Choosing software tools for your Amazon business is an important decision. While we do not recommend any products, as we are unable to test them all, we try to bring new products to your attention and give you enough data to make an informed decision.
Please note that software prices change all the time.
Starting at $107.00 per mo. – Free Trial
Ad Badger uses intelligent automation to help Amazon sellers dramatically improve their Amazon PPC campaigns.
- Customization abilities saves sellers tons of time managing paid traffic campaigns, and produces superior results compared to manually managing campaigns
- Automatically find keywords that convert, block negative keywords that don’t convert and optimizes bids by analyzing historical data for each keyword or ad group
- Reduce your costs, get your ACoS under control, and maximize profit
- Delivers the right bid for every keyword and ad and it is updated daily
$239.00 per month
Bidmatik uses artificial intelligence to automate your ad campaigns on Amazon, allowing you to set you advertising on autopilot.
- Update keyword bids based on thousands of data points maximizing your ad budgets and sales
- Automatically discover and move well performing keywords from automatic to manual campaigns
- Calculate and update the optimal bid daily to maximize your returns
- Identify bad performing keywords and auto add them to negative keywords
- Know how individual products perform to allocate budgets smarter
- The software can be used on your existing campaigns as well as allowing you to easily create new ones
- Extensive reports give you insights you would never see without artificial intelligence, with unlimited history to your past campaigns
Starting at $89.00 per month – Free Trial
BidX is an intelligent solution that automatically distributes your advertising budget to high performing ads.
- Manage keywords and negative keywords and check your performance data on a daily basis
- Adjusts the bids and manages the keywords automatically for you using smart analysis based on click through rate and conversions
- Allocates the right bid and adds keywords or negative keywords based on your corresponding ad group structure
- Creates an ad group around your auto and manual campaigns and moves keywords between them to optimize your PPC
- Add rules allowing for settings such as your target ACoS
- Automatically analyze performance data, search terms, keywords and bids
- All changes related to bid history, keywords and advertising are stored in a log
- See how different bids affected your ACoS, impressions, clicks, sales, conversion rate, and more
Contact for price quote
ChannelAdvisor is a web-based eCommerce solution for retailers to seamlessly list, manage and optimize all their products across a number of online marketplaces.
- Works with Amazon, Google, eBay and Facebook and nearly 100 more marketplaces
- Sync your inventory across all marketplaces
- Software includes modules for advertising, marketing, ordering, listing and shipping
- Connects to online shipping partners like UPS, FedEx, Pitney Bowes, USPS and Amazon
- Use for Amazon advertisingto select the right products, promotions, keywords
- Includes an Amazon Repricer tool to help you get the Buy Box and more sales
Starting at $49.99 per month – Free Trial
Downstream uses intelligent automation to help Amazon sellers amplify and scale their Amazon advertising.
- Access rich analytics and insights, achieve higher efficiency and ROI to scale your ad investments and sales
- View your trends over time, geography, brand, product, or keyword
- Visual dashboard makes your Amazon data easy to understand and compare
- Identify business drivers, pull out actionable insights and fine tune your campaigns
Starting at $0.00 per month
Epinium offers a campaign manager to help you run profitable campaigns in Amazon.
- Import your campaigns from your Seller Central account or create new ones
- Unique algorithm uses your campaign’s results to help you make smarter decisions with clear data
- All profitable keywords are automatically put into the product's search terms section, ordered per importance and reliable performance
- The software also optimizes your Amazon listings for SEO
- Once optimized for the first time, your products will always remain optimized and search terms will be automatically and constantly renewed depending on their relevance
Contact for price quote
Feedvisor users artificial intelligence for optimization and analysis for large sellers and brands on Amazon to optimize their advertising and repricing on their Amazon accounts.
- Identifies your high performing listings, under performing listings, and unprofitable items to help you optimize your product investment strategy and inventory levels
- Machine-learning algorithms constantly analyze your competitive landscape and apply the optimal pricing
- AI-driven advertising campaign platform maximizes your Amazon ad performance, promotions, and broader marketing to meet your business strategies.
- Custom reports and views provide allow you to filter, add layers, or drill down to draw out specific details about a specific subset of items, categories, time periods, or metrics.
$97.00 per month – Free Trial
HelloProfit provides Amazon sellers with sales and profit analytics, both in aggregate and in detail, in near real-time
- Track profitability overall and per ASIN, ROI and profit margin, ranking and BSR and all customer data
- Use for new product research, payout reporting, sponsored ads analysis and FBA refunds
- Find true profitability of your Sponsored Products campaigns better than you can with Amazon reports
- Add, edit and pause keywords, bids, campaigns & budgets
Each module has its own price
Indition SellerTools is a cloud-base solution for Amazon sellers. It has several modules to assist with your success.
- Content Optimization & Tracking includes keyword tracking, product listing optimization, competitor analysis tracking and logs to keep up with content updates
- Advertising Optimization encompasses current and new campaigns, custom bidding, target setting and advertising reports
- Accounting Automation allows for integration with Quickbooks, Xero and Sage
- Automated Email Campaigns give you custom-branded emails that can be sent to your customers
- Profitability Dashboard allows you to view profitability by brand, product category and even down to the individual ASIN level
Contact for price quote
Intentwise offers an artificial intelligence based platform that delivers comprehensive recommendations to optimize your ad spend as it analyzes your campaigns.
- Understand what changed by comparing performance between time periods
- You can set up automated alerts to notify you when certain performance thresholds are being crossed
- Tasks include bulk bid updates and analyzing search term data to find and add new keywords
- Set up rules to automate some of these actions
- The software can also handle all aspects of your marketing efforts across PPC platforms such as Amazon, Google and Bing
Contact for price quote
Jungle Hustle is an advertising agency that helps high growth 7 and 8 figure Amazon businesses scale Amazon PPC sales while controlling costs.
- Whether you’re just starting campaigns or need an Amazon Sponsored Products overhaul they are here to help you
- Keep up with all of the changes Amazon is making in PPC so you can get the best return on investment
- Get keyword recommendations for back-end search terms to increase organic ranking and visibility on Amazon
- Campaign performance reporting is sent to you by email twice per week
Starting at $19.97 per month – Free Trial
ManageByStats provides product sales performance graphs by brand, product line, individual product and SKU and an Amazon inventory management feature which predicts reordering quantities.
- Includes a profit dashboard, statistics, historical graphs, a customer database, a transaction database, feedback and reviews management
- The SellerMail add-on allows users to send automated emails to get more feedback and reviews
- Includes an advertising and keyword tracking module to review and make changes to your ads
- See which keywords are costing you the most money and which are making you the most.
$19.99 per month
My Profit is a web-based solution to help Amzon sellers optimize their business.
- Built by an 8 figure Amazon seller – now you can use the same tools
- Enter your costs and quickly see your profit, profit margins, and ROI per product
- The software factors in advertising, refunds, reimbursements and storage fees
- See this data in conjunction with inventory levels or look at inventory levels separately with value metrics
- You will be able to send automated feedback requests to help you get more reviews
- The software tracks the read rates of the emails and you can split test subject lines to find what works
- Set your advertising rules, they do the work
- Turn ads off based on day and time
- Sync with Xero or Quickbooks
Starting at Free!
My Seller Pal is for Amazon Sellers who want the best tools at the lowest price.
- Know your true Amazon profits after Amazon fees and cost of goods with automated Amazon fee visibility
- Slash your Amazon Sponsored Products spend with their PPC waste identification workflows
- Optimize you Amazon Sponsored Products campaigns and reduce you ACoS
- Comes with a full branded website with your own domain name to get and stay brand registered on Amazon
- Automate Amazon review and feedback requests with the Amazon email autoresponder
Starting at $47.00 per month – Free Trial
PPC Entоurаgе іѕ a ѕtаtе-оf-thе-аrt ѕоftwаrе platform dеѕіgnеd specifically fоr Amazon buѕіnеѕѕ оwnеrѕ who wаnt tо spend lеѕѕ mоnеу оn еасh of thеіr Sроnѕоrеd Prоduсtѕ campaigns.
- Identify thе most сrіtісаl соmроnеntѕ necessary for mаxіmіzіng their ROI for each PPC dollar ѕреnt
- Their platform will quickly highlight the areas negatively impacting the performance of your campaigns, optimizing with the click of a button
- Increase organic visibility with untapped keyword opportunities
- See your true FBA Fee Margin Impact
- See which products have the highest FBA fees, including which variations
- Get a high-level view of the impact Returns are having on your margins
- See the overall impact of your Promo Fees on your profit margins
- Easily see which products are costing you the most in storage fees
- Quickly access your long term storage fees and inventory placement fees
Starting at $19.99 per month – Free Trial
PPC Scope is an Amazon advertising analytics and optimization platform for Amazon sellers.
- Compare performance between organic and PPC ads to improve audience targeting, reduce ad spend and increase sales
- See where your ads are making you money and where they are losing you money
- Includes performance charts and tables per product, keyword, term, campaign, or ad group
- Users can download and analyze reports then publish optimization changes to Campaign Manager
- See exactly which search terms shoppers are using to find your products
Starting at $39.95 per month – Free Trial
PPC.Tools is a cloud-based solution to automate the maintenance of your Amazon PPC campaigns.
- Specify the desired target ACoS and the system aligns your ACos to the specified level
- You will also be able to track the positions of your keywords in the search results, as well as the relationship between the cost of advertising for keywords and their positions in the search
- Track ineffective keywords on one page for all campaigns, pausing and adding to negative keywords in one click
- There are more than 20 reports and filters on the status of advertising campaigns
Starting at $80 per month – Free Trial
Prestozon automates your Amazon PPC campaigns with their cutting-edge data science, saving you tons of time.
- Bid suggestions and automation help you effortlessly shift your money from costly keywords to profitable ones
- The platform offers world-class flexible analytics with data down to the most granular level possible
- See daily search term data letting you evaluate each keyword for the best bid
- Use the rules engine that allows you to search across multiple campaigns or ad groups
- Promote converting search terms into keywords or perhaps even negative keywords
Starting at $69 per month – Free Trial
Profit Whales is an Artificial Intelligence powered advertising software that specializes in automating Sponsored Ads for Amazon sellers. Using a feature called PPC Scanner, it audits and finds mistakes in your Amazon PPC and advertising campaigns by scanning and listing out any mistakes. It finds errors like duplicate keywords, lack of Buy Box, no negative keywords and also finds the keywords that get a lot of clicks, but no sales. The quality of the keywords is determined based on your Target ACoS, conversion rate, number of sales and other metrics
The software connects to your Amazon account and is able to optimize your existing campaigns as well as create its own campaigns and keywords (also ASIN’S and categories) pulling data from your search-term reports and other sources.
Profit Whales offers 4 different optimization modes to boost your campaigns. It also includes an extensive report dashboard with over 20 metrics.
Starting at $19.90 per month – Free Trial
QMT stands for Qualified Merchant Toolkit and the software offers serveral tools for Amazon sellers.
- Automate your Amazon pricing with price adjustments every 15 minutes
- Manage inventory and orders with data syncs every 5 minutes
- Use the advertising assistant for campaign reporting and managing keywords
- Research products with a niche hunter and ROI calculator
- Manage feedback and reviews
- Generate reports on your store performance
See website – 4 products – prices vary
SellerLabs delivers 4 standalone modules:
- Scope for keyword, product, competition & listing research
- Quantify for inventory & sales management
- Feedback Genius for feedback & review management
- Ignite for Amazon ad campaign management
It is ala carte and so you pick just the modules you need or bundle them together for extra savings.
Starting at $52.00 per month – Free Trial
Seller Seo is a cloud-based set of 12 tools created to help Amazon sellers optimize their listings and PPC advertising. The software will help you with keyword research, PPC advertising and listing optimization.
Here is a list of the tools, click to description to read about them:
- Source Force
- Listing Lightning
- Keyword Miner
- Index checker
- Rank Rocket
- PPC Dominator
- The Rainmaker
- Traffic Titan
- Day Dream
- Free Keyword Tool
Starting at $199.00 per month – Free Trial
SellerApp offers multiple tools to help Amazon sellers with their business.
- Optimize and manage your PPC campaigns easily and effectively
- Get top performing keywords and potential negative keywords in one click
- Identify top SKUs and get sales, revenue, profit and PPC trends for each individual SKU
- Know when exactly to reorder, including stock levels and sales rate of each SKU
- The software generates a thorough report that evaluates product listings
- Discover keywords of existing top sellers and high impact keywords for ad campaign
- View real-time search rank of your keywords on Amazon
- Discover top-selling product ideas and validate them based on existing competition, demand, profit margin, revenue potential and other metrics
- Receive alerts on your product listings for hijackers, buy box pricing, bad ratings, inventory and listing quality.
Starting at $19.00 per month – Free Trial
Sellerboard offers an abundance of tools for Amazon sellers to know their true profitability , monitor their ad campaigns, keep up with restocking, request reimbursements from Amazon and to stay on top of their store metrics.
- The Live Dashboard displays detailed information about Amazon fees, PPC spend, return costs, promotion costs, and your fixed costs
- View by time period and by product
- Provides a smart, clickable P&L statement, with the ability to focus on every parameter (e.g., amazon fees) of each time period
- Track other expenses, such as maintaining a warehouse, virtual assistant, photo shoots, sample costs, software tools etc.
- See actual sales, profit, fees and expenses related to each product on a granular level
- The PPC Dashboard uses an algorithm for the most accurate profit estimates for each campaign, group and even keyword for your Amazon Advertising
- Specify production and shipment time to the FBA warehouse or your prep center and the software will calculate the selling speed per product, based on your 3, 7 and 30-day sales and automatically notify you whether it's time to restock the FBA warehouse or to place a new order with your supplier
- Send automated messages to your buyers, to collect more feedback, product reviews and provide better customer service
- Sellerboard helps you find FBA errors and request your money back through the Seller Central for a reimbursement
Starting at $57.00 per month – Free Trial
Sellics offers several tools to help Amazon sellers optimize their business and save money, while knowing their true profit.
- Use their Amazon PPC automation software to save time and achieve a higher return on ad spend
- Track your ad performance for any given period, and see exactly which changes positively affected your campaign results
- Research high volume keywords, optimize listings, track keyword rankings, and much more
- Get fully automated calculations of your real profit on Amazon, including Amazon fees, shipping , PPC fees, promos, taxes, and cost of goods.
- Track your competitor's daily sales volume and monitor your competitors’ keyword rankings against your own
- Get notified for new reviews you receive on Amazon
- Know exactly when you’ll run out of stock based on your recent sales velocity
- Filter through the top 10,000 best-selling products on Amazon with the Sellics Product Database. Filter by estimated sales, BSR, item weight, number of reviews and more
Starting at $19.00 per month – Free Trial
Sellozo cloud based software offers Amazon sellers several tools to manage and optimize their Amazon business.
- See a complete stream of your Amazon transaction events, with both summary and detailed views of your receipts, costs, true profit and margins
- See all the fees broken down per ASIN so that you know the exact cost of your products and whether you are actually making any money
- Track sales, revenue, profit as well as identify trends and spot problems or opportunities
- Use their Repricer to automatically adjust product prices, based on criteria you specify, to win and stay in the Buy Box
- Easily update your ad campaigns, bids, keywords – even negative flagging – and more with a few mouse clicks.
- Eliminate wasted spend and increase sales
Starting at $150.00 per month – Free Trial
Teikametrics Flywheel combines sales, advertising, inventory and pricing data that allows sellers to understand the metrics that matter most to their business. See the connection between your products and advertising.
- Includes a powerful metric they created, Total Advertising Cost of Sale (TACoS), which shows the relationship between ad spend and the impact on organic sales
- View profitability metrics on per product basis enabling them to use this data to optimize their advertising
- Algorithmic Bidding Optimization with world-class, machine learning optimization
- See individual products and account-level profitability, including fees, promotions, and advertising
- Leverage their automation to increase spend efficiency, sales, and visibility with keyword research
Starting at $33.30 per month – Free Trial
Tool4seller assists Amazon sellers by using the data analysis and store management functions to get a better understanding of your store status.
- Analyze product traffic and rankings and calculate the profit per product
- You will also be able to see which keywords your products are ranking with
- The software also allows you to manage and optimize your Amazon PPC Ads
- You will be able to keep track of advertising cost, ACoS and sales that are generated from the advertising
- It also includes a module for getting five star reviews and monitoring feedback
- Get notification alerts for buyer messages, performance, A-To-Z guarantee claims, inventory alerts and seller with the same listing
Starting at $50.00 per month – Free Trial
Trendle is a multi-faceted application for Amazon sellers that includes automatic product and seller reviews solicitation, FBA reimbursement analysis, advertising analytics and management, keyword search rank tracking, profitability and inventory analytics and listing split testing.
- Send emails to your customers automatically to increase your number of reviews
- Manage all your campaigns in one place with automated keyword recommendations
- Track your products rank in the search results based on keywords your customers use
- See your exact profit per day/week/month and monitor your inventory so that you know how many units to order and when
- Use the FBA Reimbursements feature to get compensated for lost or damaged inventory.
$20 per report- first one 1/2 off
WordTree is a keyword research tool that features a reverse ASIN lookup, rank tracker, listing builder, and more.
- Find a complete list of keywords or phrases using up to 10 competitor ASINs per report
- The software runs an extremely comprehensive search process, starting with over 90 million Amazon customer generated keywords, and refining them down to a select few that match the your listing
- When the report is ready there will be a Relevancy Score for each keyword
- Use the Listing Builder to analyze and build a profitable listing with all the pertinent keywords that will make your listing show up in customer searches
1-Click PPC Campaign Setup
- Data-Driven Bid Optimization
- Automatic Low-Performing Keyword Removal
- Lower ACoS on Average
- Increase Organic Visibility
Starting at $9.00 per month – Free Trial
Zon.Tools is an advanced Amazon PPC Automation tool that automates all Sponsored Products advertising. It focuses on maximizing your sales while staying within your ACoS limits.
- Keyword Guardian will make sure you don't overspend on any keyword, pausing them when necessary and re-enabling when deemed profitable
- Keyword Recycler will look out for low performing keywords and test it with a different bid to see if it can be better
- Keyword Miner scans your reports and will add converting consumer search terms back into the system
- Bid Gambler will gradually increase your bids until you start getting clicks
- Bid Nailer constantly adjusts bids based on average cost per click and your strategy
- Term-Inator will constantly scan reports to negate any terms where needed
- Auto-Mate efficiently adjusts your auto ad groups bids to help you reach your ACoS goals